If you have made an appointment for an annual exam or a pap smear, please do not use vaginal creams or suppositories, tampons, douche, or have intercourse for 48 hours prior to your pap smear. This ensures that we collect the best possible sample.
Additional Medical Information
The medical providers and staff of Heathrow OB/GYN are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (407) 333-1616 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
Mayo Clinic - Breast Cancer
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The American Cancer Society
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Web MD (main site)
Web MD - Breast Cancer